SUMMERSKIN, LLC values our customers and deeply respects the confidentiality of your information as well as the privacy and security of all transactions through our site.
We use Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, which includes your credit card number, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. Additionally, all credit card transactions are processed through Authorize.net, an industry leader in fast, reliable and secure transmission of transaction data.
We collect information about you through our websites in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. As described in this policy, we may share your information under certain circumstances, with third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
What kind of information does SUMMERSKIN, LLC collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you visit our website, place an order online or by phone, save your information with us online in your account, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment, or as necessary to address and complete an order or transaction.
- To answer your questions regarding the status of your order or other inquiries submitted you have submitted to us.
- To communicate with you periodically to provide information by email, postal mail, telephone, or other means about our products, services, and promotions and their administration, unless you have opted out of SUMMERSKIN promotional communications.
- To analyze trends and statistics.
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services, as well as to protect the security or integrity of our website and business.
- As otherwise indicated in our Terms of Us.